Check the Prometric Scheduler to find a suitable testing location before registering (select "SSAT by the Enrollment Management Association" for both the Test Sponsor and Program). Note that availability may vary by location. Then create an account in our portal or log in to register for the SSAT.
After registering, a link to schedule a Prometric test date and location will appear under “My Tests” in your account. Seat availability varies by location and may be limited, so it’s best to schedule as soon as possible.
Late policy: Prometric guarantees appointments up to 15 minutes after the scheduled start time; the ability to test after 15 minutes depends on seat availability.
We are committed to ensuring that test takers with disabilities receive reasonable accommodations. When completing your registration, we’ll provide approved accommodations to Prometric.
- Reschedule Prometric SSAT appointments for free 29 days or more before the test date
- Prometric charges a $35 rescheduling fee between 28 and 3 days before the appointment
- Prometric appointments cannot be rescheduled under 3 days before the appointment
- Prometric tests cannot be changed to an SSAT at Home or paper SSAT
- Reschedule on the “My Tests” page in your EMA account, or contact Prometric directly at 1-800-853-6769.