1. Scope and Content
2. You Agree
3. Service Terms
4. Copyrights, Trademarks and Use Restrictions
Enrollment Management Association Services are protected by copyright laws, international copyright treaties, and other intellectual property laws and treaties. You acknowledge and agree that Enrollment Management Association or Enrollment Management Association’s affiliates exclusively own the copyright to (or have been granted licenses by third parties to use) all rights, title, and interest in Enrollment Management Association Services and the information, data, databases, images, sound recordings, audio and visual clips, and other content made available through this site (collectively, the "Content").
The trademarks and logos used on and displayed within Enrollment Management Association Services are owned by Enrollment Management Association or are used with permission from the respective owners. No use of any Enrollment Management Association trademark or any other trademark listed is permitted without express written consent.
Except as stated herein, no part of the Content may be performed, distributed, downloaded, uploaded, modified, reused, reproduced, reposted, retransmitted, disseminated, sold, published, broadcast or circulated or otherwise used in any way whatsoever except as expressly stated either in such materials or in this Agreement without express written permission of Enrollment Management Association or permission of the copyright owner. Any modification of the Content, or any portion thereof, or use of the Content for any other purpose constitutes an infringement of Enrollment Management Association’s copyrights and other proprietary rights.
While using Enrollment Management Association Services you will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. In addition, we expect users of Enrollment Management Association Services to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of Enrollment Management Association Services is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section; your failure to comply with such rules may result in termination of your access to Enrollment Management Association Services.
You agree that you will not:
• Use Enrollment Management Association Services in any unlawful manner or for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
• Use Enrollment Management Association Services to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of Enrollment Management Association Services.
• Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with Enrollment Management Association Services; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
• Interfere with or disrupt the operation of Enrollment Management Association Services or the servers or networks used to make Enrollment Management Association Services available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
• Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with Enrollment Management Association Services any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
• Restrict or inhibit any other person from using Enrollment Management Association Services (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of Enrollment Management Association Services).
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any purpose, any portion of, use of, or access to Enrollment Management Association Services and/or the Content.
• Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of Enrollment Management Association Services.
• Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from Enrollment Management Association Services or materials originating from Enrollment Management Association Services.
• Frame or mirror any part of Enrollment Management Association Services without our express prior written consent.
• Create a database by systematically downloading and storing content contained within Enrollment Management Association Services.
• Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine," or in any way gather content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of Enrollment Management Association Services without our express prior written consent.
• Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from Enrollment Management Association Services for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
Enrollment Management Association reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, suspend, or modify your registration with, or access to, all or any part of Enrollment Management Association Services, without notice, at any time and for any reason.
5. Your Account
You may be granted permission to establish, access, and use an account using Enrollment Management Association Services containing your preferences and other information (“Account”). The permission to establish your Account is personal to you and cannot be shared with or otherwise used by any other individual or entity. You hereby represent and warrant that all information provided to Enrollment Management Association in registering for your Account is current, complete, and correct, and that you will promptly update such information following any change which renders it incomplete or incorrect. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Enrollment Management Association may access, refuse service, place restrictions on, remove or edit content in, or suspend or terminate your Account if Enrollment Management Association suspects any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, not current, misleading, or fraudulent. See “Termination of Access to Enrollment Management Association Services” below for additional limitations.
6. Information You Submit to The Enrollment Management Association
Certain features of Enrollment Management Association Services may allow you to submit information through a website operated by Enrollment Management Association, via email or by other means. You may submit communications, suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as such content is not proprietary, confidential, illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, contrary to the Enrollment Management Association Community Guidelines, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, as determined in Enrollment Management Association’s sole discretion, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any information or other content.
Certain Enrollment Management Association Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content.
When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through Enrollment Management Association Services, you give Enrollment Management Association (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving Enrollment Management Association Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using Enrollment Management Association Services. Certain Enrollment Management Association Services may offer you ways to access and remove content that has been provided to that Enrollment Management Association Service. Also, in certain Enrollment Management Association Services, there are terms or settings that narrow the scope of Enrollment Management Association’s use of the content submitted in those Enrollment Management Association Services.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you submit to The Enrollment Management Association, that you have acquired all necessary rights in such content to enable you to grant to Enrollment Management Association the rights in such content described herein, that the content is accurate, that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity, and that you will indemnify Enrollment Management Association for all claims resulting from content you supply. Enrollment Management Association has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Enrollment Management Association takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
7. Specific Notice Regarding Links to and Content from Third Party Websites
8. Organization Uses of Enrollment Management Association Services
9. Warranties and Disclaimers
ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH REGARD TO THE PERFORMANCE OR USE OF ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION SERVICES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING FOR ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR SECURITY. ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION SERVICES OR USE THEREOF. ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR AND SHALL NOT DEFEND OR INDEMNIFY YOU AGAINST ANY THIRD PARTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIM THAT RELATES TO OR IS BASED ON A COMBINATION BY YOU OF THIRD PARTY COMPONENTS WITH THE COMPONENTS PROVIDED IN ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY AND WHETHER OR NOT ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION SERVICES OR YOUR USE OF ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION SERVICES.
Enrollment Management Association reserves the right to make corrections, enhancements, improvements, and other changes to Enrollment Management Association Services, and to discontinue any Enrollment Management Association Service, or product or service or any component thereof. Enrollment Management Association does not warrant or represent that any license, either express or implied, is granted under any patent right, copyright, mask work right, or other intellectual property right relating to any combination, machine, or process in which Enrollment Management Association components or services are used. Information published by Enrollment Management Association regarding third-party products or services does not constitute a license to use such products or services or a warranty or endorsement thereof. Use of such information may require a license from a third party under the patents or other intellectual property of the third party, or a license from Enrollment Management Association under the patents or other intellectual property of Enrollment Management Association.
10. Privacy and Website Policies, Modification, and Severability
11. Copyright Complaints
To be effective under 17 U.S.C. § 512, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a service provider that includes substantially the following:
(i) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
(iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
(iv) information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
(v) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Enrollment Management Association’s Designated Agent for a notification of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
Enrollment Management Association
3495 US Highway 1,
STE 34 #1202
Princeton NJ 08540
Any claim relating to Enrollment Management Association Services will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without reference to its conflict-of-laws principles. Any dispute arising out of or related to your use of this site will be brought in, and you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts in New Jersey. You agree to waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-conveniens and agree that the process may be served in a manner authorized by applicable law or court rule.
Enrollment Management Association operates or manages this site from its offices within the United States. Enrollment Management Association makes no representations that Enrollment Management Association Services referenced on this site are appropriate or available for use in other areas of the world. Those who access this site from locations outside the United States are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Where Enrollment Management Association has provided you with a translation of the English language version of information on Enrollment Management Association websites, you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience only and that the applicable English language versions will govern your relationship with Enrollment Management Association. If there is any contradiction between the English language version of information on Enrollment Management Association websites and the translation, the English language version will take precedence.
Effective Date: July 27, 2023
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.