Prescription Medication with Water
- Students approved for the allowance of prescription medication(s) with water are permitted to keep their medication(s) with them at all times.
- The family is responsible for providing any necessary medications for their student on test day for all computer-based and paper-based SSAT administrations.
- Students may keep a bottle of water at or near their desk throughout testing.
- Prescription medication(s) MUST be contained in an original prescription bottle and MUST be prescribed to the student by name. No unmarked prescriptions will be permitted to enter the testing room.
- Medications MUST be self-administered as the test proctor will NOT be permitted to assist students in this way.
- All pill-based medications require approval as an accommodation prior to registering for testing. If you have questions regarding your medication, please contact EMA directly at email@example.com for assistance.