Accommodations Handbook

Changing Your Student’s Approver

If your student’s approver is unresponsive to your student’s request for testing accommodations, even after multiple contact attempts, you may choose to select a different approver to serve in this role for your student.

If you wish to change the approver associated with your student’s application for accommodations, you may do so within your parent/guardian online SSAT account by returning to the pending application for accommodations and clicking the “Change Approver” button. You will be asked to provide all contact information for the new approver before submitting.


A hand-drawn doodle of a circle.

If you have any questions or concerns about your family's ability to provide anything needed for your student to complete testing, please contact EMA immediately and well in advance of your scheduled test date.

Find answers to common questions about accommodations in our Help Center.