In addition to the National test dates shared by the Independent Schools of St. Louis (ISSL) and other SSAT members across the U.S. and Canada, ISSL schools have collaborated to schedule one Flex test date for applicants to their schools (see below). For tests scheduled at ISSL schools on November 10, December 8, January 5, February 2, and March 2, go to www.ssat.org.
Click topics to open/close each section:
The schools listed are all members of Independent Schools of St. Louis (ISSL).
Code: School Name
2268: Chaminade College Preparatory School
2485: The College School
2672: Crossroads College Preparatory School
4250: John Burroughs School
4906: Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School
6675: Saint Louis Priory School
6799: The St. Michael School of Clayton
7660: Thomas Jefferson School
7952: Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School
7975: Visitation Academy
8196: Whitfield School
2012-2013 Flex Test Dates
January 13, 2013
Register by 12/28/12
7660 Thomas Jefferson School
Flex Test Registration Notes
Test Center Capacity:
Schools have limited space and reserve the right to close registration before the deadline.
One Test Policy:
Please be aware that you may register for only one SSAT Flex Test per academic year. The results of any subsequent SSAT flex administrations will be considered invalid and will not be reported. If you choose to test with an educational consultant, you may not also test at a flex administration.
Flex Test Registration Instructions
1. As part of the application process, you will receive information and instructions from each school, according to its individual requirements.
2. Online registration is required for the SSAT Flex Test. Register for the flex test using the link below. You will need to create a new SSAT account to begin your registration (unless you have taken the SSAT since 8/1/12).
3. Choose the most convenient date and test location from the test calendar.
A student may write the test at any one of these locations, regardless of where s/he applies for admission. Because each test site serves all of the participating schools, a student may write only one entrance test.
4. Payment is due by Visa, Mastercard or SSAT Fee Waiver. A limited number of fee waivers are available from participating schools and must be obtained before you register for the test.
2012-2013 Test Fees:
Flex or National Test Registration $116 US
5. Print a copy of your SSAT Admission Ticket to take with you to the test center. This ticket confirms your registration and includes your SSAT Registration Number.
6. On the day of the test, students should arrive promptly at the school by the start time listed on the test calendar. Be sure to bring several sharpened #2 pencils and a good eraser, as these will not be provided by the test center. Students are not permitted to bring calculators, cell phones and/or any other electronic device into the testing room.
Special Testing Accommodations
SSAT allows for two types of special testing applications. Students requesting accommodations must provide required documentation in support of their application.
Do not register for the Flex test using the link below unless you intend to register for one of the "Open Flex Dates" listed on this page.
Registration for open flex dates is subject to availability. If your date is not listed on the flex registration form, the site has filled to capacity or the deadline has passed.
Be sure to note your test date and the 4-digit test center code before you register.